Change text on receipt...

TX_H
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

I am using PayPal Here on an iPad and printing receipts to a Bluetooth Star Micronics printer.

At one point long ago I somehow set up some text on the receipt.  It is not the "Return Policy" text (I know where to edit that) but appears below that text and above the text "Customer Copy".  I can not for the life of me find where this is online to edit.  

Does anyone know where this text is coming from?  Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TX_H
Contributor
Contributor

Support finally got back with me on this. 

I am leaving the answer in case anyone else runs into this issue. 

The field in question is "Create a Custom Message".  This field unlike "Return Policy" can currently only be edited in the PayPal Here application and not online.  You must be logged in to PayPay Here with an account that has Edit Profile permissions.  Then once logged in select the 3 lines (hamburger) in the upper left corner and then select your company name.  This will take you to the "Business Info" page where this text can be edited.  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

TX_H
Contributor
Contributor

Support finally got back with me on this. 

I am leaving the answer in case anyone else runs into this issue. 

The field in question is "Create a Custom Message".  This field unlike "Return Policy" can currently only be edited in the PayPal Here application and not online.  You must be logged in to PayPay Here with an account that has Edit Profile permissions.  Then once logged in select the 3 lines (hamburger) in the upper left corner and then select your company name.  This will take you to the "Business Info" page where this text can be edited.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.