Change paypal checkout page default to credit/debit card page.

Siva93
New Community Member

Hi,

I would like to know a small feature of PayPal standard payment gateway since I'm new to PayPal payment. I'm running an e-commerce website and using PayPal payment gateway (Paypal standard gateway). But all the times I'm seeing that PayPal login page when I click "Buy now" button on my website checkout page.

In that PayPal login page, I have two options "Login with PayPal" or "Credit/Debit option".

But what I exactly want is, when users click the "Buy now" button on my website I wanted them to redirect directly to "Credit/debit card page" using PayPal standard gateway. Is there any way to accomplish this.

FYI: I know that "Express checkout" is suitable to do this. But using of express checkout is asking for "Reference Transaction" because I'm using a subscription for the products. Reference transaction feature is available only for US merchants. But I'm a merchant from India.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

What you see is by design for Buy Now buttons and Payments Standard - unfortunately it's not something you can change.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.