Cannot find "Encrypted Website Payments" on paypal profile

Jasun
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to resolve a problem described here: <removed> as relating to the error message "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later"  which anyone who tries to make a monthly payment at my site receives

the solution given at the above link is no good because there is no Products & Services or Website Payments or My Selling Tools or Website Preferences options in my profile. Nothing remotely like that. All there is is:

Account options

• Time zone

(GMT) Greenwich Mean/British Summer Time(GMT) Greenwich Mean/British Summer Time(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time
    (GMT) Greenwich Mean/British Summer Time
  • Nationality

United Kingdom

• Merchant ID

PFB9FC9SZX62Y

• Passport

Add
  • Change to a business account
  • Close your account

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Kesavanandhanv
New Community Member
I'm facing same issue. Even I tried changing encryption payment in off mode.
Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Jasun & @Kesavanandhanv,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

I request to please follow the instructions to access "Encrypted Website Payment".

Login PayPal.com >> click "settings" icon >> goto "seller tools" >> website preferences >> toggle "Encrypted Website Payments".

Or 

Go to direct link - https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/preferences/website

Please find the attached snapshot for reference.

Screenshot_20200504-113354.jpg

I hope this above information is useful.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

Login to Me Too

ur5us
New Community Member

I’m trying to setup Encrypted Website Payments in a sandbox environment. However, I always get errors during the checkout. Is EWP still supported in sandbox so that one can test/simulate payments end-to-end?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.