Cannot Capture Authorization Payments

Process101
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Website Platform: Wordpress/Woocommerce

PayPal Account Type: PayPal Payments Pro 2.0

Woocommerce Integration Plugin used: PayPal For Woocommerce by Angelleye

We currently have an eCommerce website using the wordpress/woocommerce platform.  We use basic fraud filters set on Medium for AVS and CSC only and these are set to throw it in a review status if triggered.  The plugin settings are set for Sale and not authorization as we want all transactions processed and charged unless they hit our fraud filter in which case we can manually review them.  Once we review these exception cases and find that we want to in fact process the order, we cannot capture the payment.  The issue is I don't see an option to capture these payments in PayPal or PayPal Manager or the backend of our website.  Am I missing something here?  I have called PayPal support a few times and they keep telling me there is supposed to be an option to capture payments in my account ( Activity > choose dropdown to capture) but there definitely is not.  Did I not set up a specific API or something that needs to be set up?  This matter is pretty urgent since we now have a few of these transactions that need to be captured but cannot be.  I have a ticket into MTS but I am not getting my response as quickly as I need (probably due to a darn Pandemic so I get it).  If anyone knows or has come across this issue, please help!  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.