Cancel Subscription issue

Rob197
Contributor
Contributor

My client's site is in WordPress and I am using Ultra Membership Pro plugin for managing membership into the site.

In this, I am using the plugin's extension "PayPal Standard" for payment integration with PayPal.

It was working fine before a month, but now whenever any use cancels their subscription from the site then it is canceled from the site database but not from PayPal. So recurring payments in PayPal are still processed each time even if the subscription is canceled. Same issue with delete account. Even if an account is deleted,  recurring payments in PayPal are still processed each time

I have checked IPN settings in PaPal as a solution, it is correct. So anyone who can help me with this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

This sounds like something you need to ask the Ultra Membership pro support about.  That said, based on what you're saying, I'm not sure how that would have ever worked.

If you're using PayPal Standard with Standard Subscription Profiles, they don't offer a way via the API to cancel those.  It would have to be the Recurring Payments API, but that's done with Classic Express Checkout integration, not PayPal Standard.

Assuming that it was working one way or another, their communication with PayPal to cancel that subsription profile when you cancel it in the subscription manager that they provide must be broken.  That is something you would need to troubleshoot with them and get them to fix for you.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but this really doesn't sound like a PayPal issue.  

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.