Can't claim my money

alefiyahv
Contributor
Contributor

I can't claim my money. I tried contacting PayPal 6 times, and every time I click on to claim my money, it says there is an error. I don't even know what to do anymore.

I am very very very very frustrated. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE help me, because the PayPal support team is not helping me.

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 11.20.26 PM.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @alefiyahv,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, we don't have account level access.

Firstly, the sender may have accidentally sent the payment to the wrong email address. You might want to contact the sender to confirm that the payment was sent to your correct email address.

Secondly you have have the email address on your account but you have not yet confirmed it. You need to confirm an email address, to prove that you have access to it, before you can receive payments to it. You can confirm it under your payment settings.

Finally, you should always make sure that if you have received an email that it is a legitimate email from PayPal.

Please check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.