Can't change "Payment processing"

mazoyo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I am having a problem with changing my "Payment processing" setting from "Add PayPal as an additional way to accept payments." to "You’re going to process all payments, including cards, through PayPal."

When I change it to accept all payments and cards, and when I refresh page first time, it's still changed. But when I refresh the page second time, it just switch back to "Add PayPal as an additional way to accept payments."

When I checkout to PayPal from my WooCommerce, I am not getting the option to pay with the credit card - only to login to PayPal.

I am having the new PayPal layout/admin look. My site is being redirected form .com to .se . I don't know what info beside this could also be relevant for this issue, but if you need something else please ask.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

OliverGreen
Contributor
Contributor

@mazoyo,

Are you using any plugins for that?? Or using Standard PayPal which comes with Paypal?

The PayPal standard may not give you an option to Pay with CreditCard, though. You will need some better plugin to add the capability to process CreditCard.

Please check this plugin PayPal for woocommerce Plugin which will give you options like

• Express Checkout ( can be used for both PayPal and CreditCard Payments )
  • PayPal Pro - Payflow ( CreditCard option on your site, Needs special Approval from PayPal with A Monthly Fee )
  • PayPal Payments Pro ( CreditCard option on your site, Needs special Approval )
  • PayPal Braintree 

Please check those and I am sure you will be able to get it working real quick.

Tip.

• If you see any issue in configuring that plugin, that has good documentation and very responsive support as well

Hope that Helps.

Thank!

Kudos will be much appreciated!

Login to Me Too

mazoyo
Contributor
Contributor

I am using PayPal Express plugin.

Thanks for reply! The problem seems to be in PayPal itself, not the plugin, and not the settings that I mentioned here. PayPal simply sometimes display login form, and sometimes credit card payment form, depending on various factors like country of customer, cookies and cache in his browser and many more. This is answer I got from PayPal, so basically even they couldn't give me more precise answer, but their answer gave me idea to test this on other browsers/devices and it worked. So, in my case, it was probably something saved in the cookies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.