Can I transfer money between two customers' credit cards or bank account with PayPal?

M_AlShaabi
Contributor
Contributor

I'm developing an app where users can send money to each other, in the app the users will be entering their bank card (debit or credit), then select another user, then send him/her some amount they specify, the other user should receive the amount into their bank card entered in the app, can PayPal help in this scenario?

as per my understanding, payment gateways providers (like Authorize.net or Stripe) only allow you as a merchant to just collect money from customers or refund to them, but you cannot transfer money between to different customers.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M_AlShaabi 

You’ll need to ask PayPal Sales Team for preapproval as per the Acceptable Use Policy.

As a Payment Facilitator: Providing payment services which would fall under the definition of a money service business or an electronic money institution. Services would also include the sale of stored value cards and escrow services.

Contact info in the Contact info column of the table.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M_AlShaabi 

You’ll need to ask PayPal Sales Team for preapproval as per the Acceptable Use Policy.

As a Payment Facilitator: Providing payment services which would fall under the definition of a money service business or an electronic money institution. Services would also include the sale of stored value cards and escrow services.

Contact info in the Contact info column of the table.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.