CORB Error with Smart Payment Buttons
I want to use a Smart Payment Button with the following script call:
But keep receiving a CORB error with Chrome:
Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://www.paypal.com/xoplatform/logger/api/logger with MIME type text/html. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details
PayPal HTML Buttons
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Create Smart Button Redirect to Developer Guide in PayPal Payments Standard
- Integrating Smart Buttons to an Old Static Website HELP in PayPal Payments Standard
- Uncaught Error: Expected an order id to be passed in SDKs
- Transaction with PP button does not show product description in PayPal Payments Standard
- Is it safe to display the Client ID on a PayPal JS SDK Demo html page? in REST APIs