Buyer Made Payment

eontar
New Community Member

Message From PayPal Important Information On How To Complete Your Recent Transaction . (Shipment Tracking Number Requested)*** Safety Advice To Avoid Unnecessary Sending Charges***.

We will need you to have the merchandise shipped to the address provided on the notification slip and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of the shipment receipt issued to you at the post office (in .JPG Format).

I'm new to this transaction. The buyer use paypal and I received email above. But I don't know how this transaction work. Also, I noticed that in my account ,I didn't see any transaction of the buyer that he paid the item.

Can someone explain this oneand where is the link for me to go thru this process.

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eontar 

SCAM.

They encourage you to accept a 'direct' Paypal payment and may ask you to send the item internationally.
No funds or activity of the transaction shows in your Paypal account and any emails 'may' go into your junk/spam folders.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't because they don't actually have a Paypal account and have no intention of paying you.
It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.
They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.