cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy Now Button

SOLVED
New Community Member

Buy Now Button

Can someone please help me? I have generated a buy now code and applied it to my web page, but when i click the button, instead of going to payment methods it goes to my login page. is there anyone who can tell me what i am doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Buy Now Button

@NINAP01

Does it looks like this?

checkout.jpeg

Or this?

checkout2.jpeg

Be sure to turn on the PayPal Account Optional setting. Account Settings > My Selling Tools > Website Preferences > Update

Double check your coding to see if there are not accidental breaks in your code when pasting the code or re-export the code and paste again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Esteemed Advisor

@NINAP01

Does it looks like this?

checkout.jpeg

Or this?

checkout2.jpeg

Be sure to turn on the PayPal Account Optional setting. Account Settings > My Selling Tools > Website Preferences > Update

Double check your coding to see if there are not accidental breaks in your code when pasting the code or re-export the code and paste again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

New Community Member

Hiya, it doesn't look like either. Smiley Frustrated the page redirects to my login page. ive checked the code and it seems fine.. but i am very new to this so not 100% sure checked properly . Thank you for taking the time out to reply

New Community Member

Yes Yes!! it does, ive just done the update thing you suggested the first time and its FIXED it!! thank you soooo much