BAD INPUT ERROR

ankitbnl406
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,

Can any one help with this error. I want to use the paypal for my site to do purchases

BAD_INPUT_ERROR

Regards,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ankitbnl406
Contributor
Contributor

It is solved when i corrected the URL and Currency code

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @ankitbnl406,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This error usually occurs due to wrong/invalid amount/currency values mentioned in your button code.

I request to please follow the below steps to create PayPal hosted html button code via your PayPal Business account.

Login PayPal.com >> click on "All tools" >> Integrate PayPal >> PayPal buttons >> select button type >> fill required details >> use the HTML code on your website.

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps.

Also, please use the guide link to integrate PayPal Smart button on your website.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

ankitbnl406
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,

Please check my website:

https://careers.sadioramatrimonial.com/employers

and advise me.

Regards,

Ankit

Login to Me Too

ankitbnl406
Contributor
Contributor

Dear @MTS_Chiranjeevi ,

I am having already sandbox and live url in my website dashboard. Please see below screenshot and help me to fill this information. I added sandbox account and added a app in developers website but not working still. Please help me to fill correct information.Paypal_fields.jpg

I will really appreciate.

Regards

Ankit

Login to Me Too
Solved

ankitbnl406
Contributor
Contributor

It is solved when i corrected the URL and Currency code

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.