Automating a cart and invoice within shopify at POS via email

jjdr108
Contributor
Contributor

Any advice greatly appreciated. I have had a quick search here and could not find the answer elsewhere.

I have a basic Shopify theme, the site is new/testing. I offer a standard dropshipping of a product but my main issue is that I design personal portraits, which the customer received by email and can accept and buy, request an amendment, or reject. It is just the accept process I need assistance with.

The process is the customer is sent a manual email (from template) with an attachment that allows them to review, and hopefully like/accept. The email (can come from Klaviyo, Shopify, Gmail TBC) allows the customer to accept, and then select one of 6 sizes. Each size has a pre-set price, which is fixed. That's it.

I need to automate this process so from within that email if the customer accepts and selects  a size, it automatically places in the Shopify cart so the customer can pay, or alternatively it can send a link to pay the invoice via PayPal.

(I then will have to manually place the correct product via my dropshipping app in orders, to fulfil it afterwards)

So I have an email template (what to use) to solve (I have Klaviyo for email lists) and then I need to move them from this email template into a payment of invoice position.  

What I don't want is to have a delay in accepting the payment or creating the invoice for the customer to pay the next day, really want a mechanism for taking a payment immediately the customer accepts a design.

Views? And apologies if this is elsewhere I could not see it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.