Are'nt able to process the payment

ilyas_20192
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot 2019-01-24 at 11.58.49 AM.png

The website is built with the help of Magento platform. Integrated everything properly but while the customer goes through check out this is what it shows. Customers can't able to process the payment. 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MTS_Carlos

Hi @ilyas_20192,

Could you please provide the URL of the error message page? 

Thanks,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Tasha1217
Contributor
Contributor

ilyas_20192
Contributor
Contributor

Frustrated!!!!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Carlos

Hi @ilyas_20192,

Thanks for providing me the URL of the error page. It appears you are attempting a test transaction and the buyer account you are using is also the payment receiving account. That will throw this error. We know you are not attempting to do so, but PayPal's security is set up to prevent cash advancing on accounts.

If you are performing a test transaction, please do so with a completely different PayPal account email address and also process with a funding source that is not on your receiving account.

Thanks,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

ilyas_20192
Contributor
Contributor

NO, I am doing it with my debit card. The card is not at all connected with the PayPal. I have given to one my friend to test it. he has done with his card but not only once I have used more than 5 cards the same things appear. 

Can you guys plz provide me a solution. I am very much frustrated with this??? Nor i am getting the getting solution from the community and you people are not replying on the mail also. do something quick. i am facing so much loss cause of this    

Login to Me Too

MTS_Carlos

Hi @ilyas_20192,

Could you please file a direct request to our Integration team at https://paypal-support.com? The team will need to discuss account specific information that would not be appropriate for this forum. We will definitely get you the specific answer(s) you seek to ensure you are integrated properly and are functioning at 100%.

Thank you,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

myresume
Contributor
Contributor

i am also facing the same issue. i have integrated paypal restapi with asp.net code.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.