Add paypal

Aneescreations7
New Community Member

How can i add my paypal account in my website craftbiz.in . I m checking there is comin error to make payment.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Is this site a fully custom site, or is it built on a platform like WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart, or something similar?

The broad answer I would give you is that you would use the PayPal Checkout APIs to do an integration into a custom site like this. If you're using some sort of a framework/platform, though, then there is probably an existing plugin you can use to make that quick and easy.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Is this site a fully custom site, or is it built on a platform like WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart, or something similar?

The broad answer I would give you is that you would use the PayPal Checkout APIs to do an integration into a custom site like this. If you're using some sort of a framework/platform, though, then there is probably an existing plugin you can use to make that quick and easy.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.