API on Open Cart not operative

Egons_lv
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Can anyone share knowledge about problem?

I've got PP Open Cart integration for years and all was working well. But suddenly customer reported that PP checkouts is inoperative. I checked PP API settings in PP, but there are changes - API username can't be found etc. New API can't be created.

Is there any idea what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Egons

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
What is telling you the API username can't be found? OpenCart? It sounds like you just need to fill in your API credentials into their settings.

I think OpenCart may use Integrated Signup, so that would just be a matter of clicking their PayPal button and using that to login and approve the system for your account. Does it show all of that configured?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Egons_lv
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Paypal look is changed and I missed to find API settings. Looked in pre-built payments, but not in Classic API. Now I find them.

So I double check Open Cart PP settings - they are correct. But problem still persists - when press PP button for checkout, there is no PP popup window which was meant to be.

I have another website with same PP payment accept, there all is working, so I think this is OC issue. Will turn for help there. But if you have any suggestion please tell me.

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
It should have logs somewhere that you can look at to see what is happening when the API call is made. Do you see anything like that in there?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.