iPhone app not working

lennywarren
New Community Member

Hi there,

A few months back, my Paypal iPhone stopped letting me log on. Nothing changed, it just stopped working..

I normally enter a PIN and when I do it just responds...

An error has occurred.

Invalid login information. Please try again.

It's really annoying, I see others have a similar problem but no responses, anyone got this fixed? Thoughts?

Lenny

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

lennywarren
New Community Member

Weirdly enough, it started working again.

I deleted my phone and started again. It didn't do this the last time I deleted my phone, but did now... shrug, who knows...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

lennywarren
New Community Member

Weirdly enough, it started working again.

I deleted my phone and started again. It didn't do this the last time I deleted my phone, but did now... shrug, who knows...

Login to Me Too

Artman
Contributor
Contributor
SO the solution is to delete the phone!? OK so you mean delete the PayPal app. But when you do that you get a massage that you will loose all your information. Can someone please verify that this only the data in the app and not years of data and functions in my PayPal account. I wish PayPal could be a bit more detailed.
Login to Me Too

gneee
New Community Member

Having the same problem. I cannot log in, and the prompt of "adding my securoty code to my password' is not making much sense to me.

How do you delete your phone? Lol..

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.