Not getting mobile text confirmation on BlackBerry

Woodysbell

I am trying to set up my BlackBerry mobile phone to send and receive payments.  I am not getting the confirmation text message from Paypal - tried 20 times or so. 

My phone is set to receive SMS text messages, but Paypal referred me to Sprint, and no issues were found with my phone.  I get text messages from everyone else, and have unlimited texting, so what is the problem? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MsCtrl
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not getting the text confirmation on m y samsung either. I've tried several times. I cannot find any resolution yet either. Only your desperate plea for help.  I can't imagine we are the only two that have encountered a problem. And that no one is yet taking it serious.

I have been a paypal customer for about 10 years. I would like to be taken serious. I have referred so many people here. And watched the company not just grow but completely explode. It's been amazing!

I am hoping this is a feature I will be able to use. There must be a solution. If not now, shortly.

Login to Me Too

libertygb
New Community Member

I'm not receiving a text either.  I have an HTC Evo (Sprint).  Very annoying.

Login to Me Too

cassrcloud
New Community Member

I have T-Mobile service and a HTC android phone, and am having the same problem. Frustrating!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.