Confirm PayPal Mobile - Not receiving SMS text message to confirm phone number!!!!

tomgibson
Contributor
Contributor

I try to link my mobile number to my Paypal account but I never receive the confirmation SMS text message that they say has been sent..  My phone number is entered correctly..  My phone number is set to "mobile" in my profile preferences..  I click the "Re-Send" button but I never receive the SMS text message, so I can't enter my confirmation code !!!!    I see alot of members are having the same problem but their posts are not getting any replies besides "make sure your phone number is entered correctly"  or  "make sure your phone number listed in your profile is set to MOBILE".    HELLO PAYPAL!!!!!   It's the right number and it's set to mobile.!!!   So why aren't I getting the text message from you so I can enter my confirmation code?????????    And by the way, my carrier is T-Mobile and I have UNLIMITED SMS MESSAGING on my plan...  Oh, AND my account is paid up to date.!!!!!!!   So please explain to me why I am not getting the confirmation code sent to my mobile phone????

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

SinCityPinUp
Contributor
Contributor

Wow.  What amazing service Smiley Very Happy

Maybe this will be resolved in the new year, sometime?

Login to Me Too

zorach
New Community Member

Well, it's January 3, 2012, and the damned thing still doesn't work. I'm deactivating my SMS.

Login to Me Too

templare
New Community Member
well you all are having more luck than me, I try and link my mobile number, it's the correct number and I own it so I check the little box and click continue. Should work right? Wrong. I get an error message at the top of the page telling me ''required information is missing, please fill it out and try again'' the only clickable thing on the page is that box. WTF.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.