Android App Login Error

Shazbot
Contributor
Contributor

This is a consistent problem.  I've tried it on my Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate, HTC EVO 4G, HTC EVO 3D, and my HP Touchpad (CyanogenMod Android Mod).  This has been going ever since I first tried to use the app, which was about 6 months ago. Whenever I get a new device I try it again and hope it will finally work.  Every time I get the same error message.  

Login Failed

We're sorry, a problem has occurred. Please Try again. (Error)

I only use the device over WiFi, and I don't use these devices with any cellphone service provider (ie Verizon, Sprint).  The OS has ranged from Android 2.2 to 2.3.x.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ne7runner
New Community Member

Had same problem. Password change fixed it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rgray528
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, after more than two weeks you still have not got a reply. Seems these help forums are for users only to try and help each other. Does not look like actual paypal reps visit here or they don't care.

I also have a similar issue. The Android Paypal app does not log me in. It does not accept my PIN or my normal login credentials. Just says "system error please try again later" over and over again. Paypal used to have a good app for Android but now it seems to be junk...

Rod

Login to Me Too
Solved

ne7runner
New Community Member

Had same problem. Password change fixed it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.