We would like to hear from you!

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi all,

We are constantly trying to improve our product so would love to hear your feedback! 

What would make you use PayPal Here even more frequently?

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

sfenn
New Community Member

I was just looking for a way to send feedback and came across this post.

Would love to have the last 4 numbers of card or account used included in the receipt emails I receive when paying via PayPal - would make account balancing much easier 🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Sfenn,

Appreciate the feedback and we will certainly pass it onto the PayPal Here product team today for further review! 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

tradmusic
Contributor
Contributor

We would like to hear from YOU Siobhan...

See the following thread:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Here-Community/Won-t-let-us-sign-up-in-the-UK/m-p/959485#...

Sign up doens't work in the UK, phone support haven't responded with their promised call back after taking our application over the phone...

Is this whole thing in Beta testing just now?

Login to Me Too

mentalguy
Contributor
Contributor
Wondering if they would have business ppl like me who is willing to test out the chip card readers for paypal to give them insite on the readers this might be a good idea to give a few select ppl a free chip card reader so they can test it out and report its results back to u im willing to do it for u
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi mentalguy,

Appreciate the suggestion, we have internal teams and members testing the reader so rest assured this is being looked after! 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

abigail70
Contributor
Contributor

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE PAYPAL TO TRANSFER MY REFUND FROM THE SELLER INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi abigail70,

If you made a payment using PayPal funds or your bank account the refund will be placed back on to your PayPal Account Balance. If you paid using your credit or debit card the refund will go back to that card. Refunds can take up to 30 days to complete back to your card.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

jerseyjon

Hi, just received the v2 contactless card reader and it works really well.  Even got it working with Apple Watch for contactless payments.  

However, I had to set up as a personal account as it appears you are happy to sell and use in Jersey, CI, but if I try and set up a company account or order the Here as a company, you want to do credit check and ask for the UK company number.  

How do we get the option to choose Jersey rather than UK as the set up option and give you the Jersey company registration details.? 

Thanks

Jon

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi jerseyjon,

Welcome to the community.

You should be good to use PayPal Here from Jersey. The country option will show as UK rather than Jersey however, have you tried to enter the company number/details you have for Jersey rather than the UK?

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.