We would like to hear from you!

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi all,

We are constantly trying to improve our product so would love to hear your feedback! 

What would make you use PayPal Here even more frequently?

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

SplashSurf
New Community Member

Just been told by customer help line that Paypal will not allow company registered in Jersey??

Login to Me Too

branstonmedia
Better printer support on android. Here in the uk the ptinters are more or less non existent or very expensive. If you look on ebay you can buy a bluetooth receipt printer for about £40. Which use the star command set so why cant you just add these and make everyones card processing quicker and more professional than messing around with email address. Although i do appreciate this option. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi branstonmedia, 

Welcome to the community. 

We really appreciate the feedback and will pass it to the PayPal Here team directly.

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Empirecafe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. We would love to a have a better breakdown on the sales reports. We operate 2 tills for the same cafe and although it shows a breakdown by user, it still lumps the card payments together making it impossible to see which card payments relate to which till. This becomes an issue when there is a change discrepancy and till checks need to be done. The whole operation has to halt whilst this is done which is a complete nightmare. More detailed breakdowns please.

Login to Me Too

Empirecafe
Contributor
Contributor

Any news on this option?

Ive had a few change descrepancies over the last few months and our operation (2 ipads operating on same paypal account) has had to come to a standstill whilst both tills are checked to see if a customer has been short changed or not.

All thats required is a breakdown of credit cards receipts by user insteadof lumping them all together.

Thanks

Tony

Login to Me Too

Empirecafe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi again

We would love to be able to able to access the app as a supervisor to complete refunds etc whilst it is logged in as a basic User. At the moment you have to log out of basic user, and log in as a supervisor to process any refund or reprint a recipt etc. A simple add on where a authorised person can access these options via a pass code or password would be great and save so much time.  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Empirecafe, 

We appreciate all of the feedback provided here and have passed this to our PayPal Here team directly. Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Empirecafe
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Some sort of customer loyalty program that could run alongside the PP here app would be great. Even using the card readers for our own customer loyalty cards would be a real bonus. Being able to track all the information through the app would be really great.

Login to Me Too

WindMiller
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Siobhan,

A few suggestions...

Firstly I'm going to reiterate one of the comments, a cheaper receipt printer makes sense as the Android compatible models are several times more expensive than the reader itself. I'm surprised that Paypal didn't task a manufacturer of cheap printers to produce one specifically for them and offer it as a bundle.

Secondly, it's a drag having to activate the card reader each time it's used before it will connect to the app. It would be great if activating the app (or entering a sale amount) activated the reader. It also takes an inordinate amount of time to shut down the reader and start it up again if it locks-up for any reason. Shame it can't use a faster processor.  😞

Thirdly, for small businesses, it would useful to be able to set a purchase limit in the app (eg £99) to ensure that it was not possible to accidentally enter £100 instead of £10.  Another option would  be to allow the user to disable the 'larger amount' entry keypad, so that only amounts up to £99.99 could be entered.

Finally, I have a dedicated phone and reader in my shop which has to be operated by a number of staff.

it would be really useful to be able to log into the app quickly without entering a fiddly password if they accidentally log out. I realise it's meant to be a secure device, but it would be great to have a 'four-digit pin' option with a large keypad in addition to the Paypal password.

Anyway, these are my initial thoughts after using the reader for a week. I hope some of them are useful.

🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi WindMiller, 

Really useful feedback, I have forwarded your message to our PayPal Here team directly. 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.