Staying logged in on Paypal Here?

tomo359
New Community Member

Hi,

We use Paypal Here to accept card payments at an animal rescue visitor centre for admissions and shop sales, as for a charity, the cost of using Paypal Here was much better than a regular credit card terminal.

The only downside is if the card reader/Paypal Here app hasn't been used for a little while, we have to log in again, and as we have quite a long password, it can take a while to log in each time.

I understand this is for security, but is there no way of keeping the app logged in throughout the day after logging in once at the start of the day? We always have someone at the till so no one would be able to access it without permission.

It just seems odd that this isn't an option in the settings menu, would something like this ever be added?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi tomo359,

Welcome to the community. 

For security reasons there is no option to stay logged in at this time, we'll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant team however and update our website with any changes going forward.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Papac
New Community Member

Would security not be better served to stay logged inrather than log in on WiFi

Login to Me Too

Carlmcel
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem. I wish there was a way to stay logged in at least longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.