Sorry, you're not eligible for this offer.

Imani1
New Community Member
I was sent an email by paypal saying that i should "enjoy £5 off your next online shop-just a little something from us". But when i try to save the offer it says im not eligible for the offer!? I have already verified my account and i dont know what to do now!? Please could you help me?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Bizentino
Contributor
Contributor

No response yet? I have the same problem and i don't know how to solve it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Bizentino and welcome,

It sounds like the offer may have expired or ran out by the time you went to save it. These offers are limited so once the limit has been reached it would no longer be available. I am sorry if you did not manage to save it in time. 

Thanks for posting and I hope this answers your question. 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Pintokitkat
Contributor
Contributor

This is also happening to me and it has nothing to do with the offer expiring because I got the email a couple of weeks ago, tried to accept it and got the error. Then I got another email today saying 'don't miss out the offer ends on 28 February.' I tried to register for it again and got the same error..

Login to Me Too

egooner
Contributor
Contributor

Sick of these mails. I've had a few of these now, but always the same result; "Sorry, you're not eligible for this offer". I don't believe the offer ever exists. It's just an ill conceived and poorly executed marketing scam scheme. Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.