Pending Balance

orhantaghizadeh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I'm freelancer and earning money with my vocal and producing songs and I reciving money to paypal from website that already verified website in paypal and he makes payment as good and services...in first and seconds transcation there were no problem I recivied money directly but now it begin to holding money as pending balance for 30 days ... I asked to website to click "confirm receipt" for releasing payment .. it worked once .. but in the next payment again its on pending balance for 30 days and I asked again to website holder to click "confirm receipt" but now he said that there is no option confirm receipt sorry/ then I asked Paypal that why is this problem happens? why you holding payment for 30 days? and they said to me that I need to mark as processed and set tracking number as not applicable? I did this as they said .. but still pending balance but now 30 days information disapperaed.. I dont know what is going on ? but still pending balance ...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.