Paypal here app login fail

heatherrogers
Contributor
Contributor

Hi have been using my Paypal Here app on my Galaxy s3 with no issues.  Last week I switched to Galaxy s5, the phone finds the device on the bluetooth and pairs fine, but will not log in to the app.  I keep getting the response 'Login failed. Please try again later'  is this a problem with my phone or my account? One of my staff can log in to the app using her iphone but I am stuck with the Login error.  

HELP!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Sgtash
New Community Member

been having the same issue since weekend, the customer care line told me its due to an issue with the 3G network after an upgrade,which has stopped the app working. I dont belive as my iphone is still able to connect to the internet

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Sgtash,

@heatherrogers 

Apologies for any inconvenience, are you still experiencing issues? 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

RamiAus
New Community Member

hi im having the same issue i cant login into my paypal here please fix it asap

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi RamiAus, 

We were aware of issues with the app, apologies for any inconvenience. Our technical team worked on this as a priority. Can I check if you are still experiencing issues? 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

GalleryNumber3
Contributor
Contributor

The issue i am having is with the Paypal Here App.

I have bought a reader and downloaded the App on to my iPhone 6 and my wife’s iPhone 6S.  

When i try to login in at set up of the App it dies not recognise my paypal login details, i get the message ”Login Failed Invalid login information. Please try again”  I have tried this so often that it locked out my paypal account online which i had to wait to reset.

The login information i am entering is correct and works for the website.

Grateful for you help

Mike

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi GalleryNumber3,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with this. Are you able to log into your PayPal account ok and is the log in issue just with the PayPal Here app? 

Are you attempting to log in with the email address registered to your PayPal account?

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

GalleryNumber3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Siobhan,

has paypal fixed this issue yet, can you offer me this solution?

mike

Login to Me Too

Questavia
Contributor
Contributor

Also having the same issue, but thankfully mine seems to sucesfully login on the third atempt.

However god forbid if you wan't to change any settings in the menu because trying to do that instantly logs you out then you have to do the login dance all over again.

Running the app on a Samsung S5 which worked perfectly 6 months ago and now is barely usable.

This glitch makes you look like a complete incompetent idiot in front of the customer...... needs to be fixed PayPal... this is not good enough. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.