PayPal Community Q & A's

PayPal_Siobhán

Q:  How do I log in to PayPal Here Community Forum?

A:  Click on link https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-PayPal-Here/ct-p/pphuk and log in using your PayPal email address and password.  If you are new to the UK community, you will need to create a profile before you start posting after you log in.

Q:  How do I start a new discussion topic?

A:   If you can’t find the answer to your question after searching UK Community, it’s easy to start a new topic - just click “Post a topic” on the home page and complete the form.

Q:  How do I find a topic?

A:  On any of the UK Community pages, just enter your search information in the box at the top of the page and click Search.

Q:  How do I reply to a topic?

A:  Click on the subject of the topic you’re interested in and you can reply to . You’ll find topics with no replies as well as hot topics. Click “Reply to topic” under the post on the topic you’d like to reply to.  You can then add your post to the discussion. 

To see topics with no replies or hot tops, click Contribute under My Settings. You can also respond by clicking any link under “Most active” discussions.  

Q:  What information should I share in my post if my question is specifically about my PayPal account?

A:  Don’t share account details like passwords, bank account information, and credit card information on the forum.  A PayPal representative will follow up with you if they need more information to answer your question. (They’ll contact you at the email address or phone number associated with your PayPal account, so you don’t need to provide your contact information.)

Q:  Are there PayPal employees on the forum?

A:  Yes, you’ll find PayPal employees on the forum.  PayPal employees are identified by the PayPal logo next to their user IDs.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_KristinZ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

Version 2.2 of the PayPal Here app was released on the 24th July 2014.  We have identified that with the release on iOS for Apple that some users cannot login, instead the app is crashing.  We are currently working on fixing the issue and a new version of the app is planned for release in the coming days.

If you experience this issue after downloading the latest version of the app, please remove the app from your device and reinstall it from the App Store.  This will fix the issue of the app crashing.  

Hope this helps,

Kristin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.