Non Delivery Of Chip & Pin Reader

birminghamiu
Contributor
Contributor

To whom it may concern,

My chip and pin device (PayPal Here) has not arrived. After ordering I noticed my address was slightly wrong however has correct enough to ensure delivery if that makes sense.

I updated my address immediatly after I noticed. How can I go about sorting delivery as I have paid but not recieved. I should have recieved within 3 days tops according to site?

My address for re-delivery is

Mr. Gareth J. Lloyd

Flat 2,

70 Caldwell Rd

Birmingham

B9 5TH

United Kingdom

Any paypal staff please chase this up.

Thanks,

Gareth

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

birminghamiu
Contributor
Contributor

Has arrived safely as of Monday 27th October 2014 at 11:30 AM (GMT) Thanks for all your help indeed with this matter!

Regards,

Gareth

P.S. Very impressed with device would recommend device!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi birminghamiu,

Welcome to the community. 

Happy to help! Firstly, can I ask if you have still not received the reader can you check with your local post office, I don't believe this has been re-directed to PayPal but keep us updated. 

Thanks,

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

birminghamiu
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply and a warm welcome back to you too.

I have checked with all the neighbours and indeed the local post offices and sorting offices and it has not been seen or delivered in any aspect. The order was placed as a matter of urgency as my business depends on it. I have given a Kudos +1 to you also for your help in this matter!

I suspect due to the error in my address can PayPal please resend to my address:

Mr. Gareth J. Lloyd

Flat 2

70 Caldwell Road

Birmingham

B9 5TH

United Kingdom

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Gareth

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi birminghamiu,

Ok, thank you for the update.

I will escalate this to the relevant team and ask that they reach out to you directly, 

thanks,

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

birminghamiu
Contributor
Contributor

OK thank you and as an update stil no delivery and it's urgent it arrives.

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,

Gareth

Login to Me Too

birminghamiu
Contributor
Contributor

Hate to be a paid but this is urgent any updates as of yet? I have no reader and no updates via email or anything as of yet?

My contact details are:

Email: admin[at]tabloidtrue.com

Mobile Number: +44743656199

Regards,

Gaz

Login to Me Too

birminghamiu
Contributor
Contributor

Still no arrival? Have paid good money and starting to get unhappy as delivery specified in 3-5 day tops! I think a little componsation is in order for loss of business as I required this asap.

Regards,

Gareth

Login to Me Too

birminghamiu
Contributor
Contributor

Still no arival as of27th October 2014. I have paid good money in good faith and have not recieved my item as specified. Either paypal send my chip and pin reader or indeed they refund me to my paypal balance.

I still have had no contact from paypal in relation to non delivery so in effect have taken my money and not sent my item out to to. To take money for a product then for me not to recieve it becomes theft in effect.

Please send or refund as I have been waiting nearly 3 weeks now with no joy. Very angry as needed this asap for my business and have such lost business.

I have updated my details and still no arrival.

Mr. Gareth Lloyd

Flat 2

70 Caldwell Road

Birmingham

B9 5TH

United Kingdom

admin [at ] tabloidtrue.com

Regards,

Gareth

Login to Me Too
Solved

birminghamiu
Contributor
Contributor

Has arrived safely as of Monday 27th October 2014 at 11:30 AM (GMT) Thanks for all your help indeed with this matter!

Regards,

Gareth

P.S. Very impressed with device would recommend device!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Birminghamiu,

Glad to hear it 🙂 We are here if you need anything going forward, 

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.