HELP

Krisztian1
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal!

Please help me!
21./01./2018. Transaction ID: 220825029G0130244
25./01./2018 Transaction ID: 63Y867931U251244E
After two of my purchases, the sellers returned the price of unbuckled items, but this was not refunded on my PayPal balance! What is the reason of this?

Best Regards

Krisztian Cserni

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Krisztian1

This is NOT paypal its a community advice forum but see if this fits  >>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Krisztian1

This is NOT paypal its a community advice forum but see if this fits  >>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Krisztian1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but I can not point to the sent link.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.