Does anyone know how to make a formal complaint to Paypal?

Teefa25
New Community Member

Does anyone know how to make a formal complaint to Paypal.  I have gone to the Help and Contact and tried to follow the instructions, but it appears to be sending me round in circles.  I fear that this is a ploy from Paypal to try to stop the complaints rolling in tenfold.  Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Teefa25

Click on ''legal agreements'' very bottom of this page > click on paypals user agreement > go down to section 14 and there are several options on there for disputes with paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Raggy355
New Community Member

@Teefa25 wrote:

Does anyone know how to make a formal complaint to Paypal.  I have gone to the Help and Contact and tried to follow the instructions, but it appears to be sending me round in circles.  I fear that this is a ploy from Paypal to try to stop the complaints rolling in tenfold.  Any help would be appreciated. TIA

This happened to me three times in the last two years  Pay Pal agents will just keep on sending around in circles  some agent and told me there is no complaint procedure Some  told me you can just tell say the complaint and someone will get back to you but no one does  you be on money on hold for months sometime 14 phone calls to them for the same item  been on placed on the whole most the time 40  minutes   Sometimes over hour   Now have reported this to my credit card company  and also I have made a complaint with the FCA to have investigation into PayPal and what they're doing  Service is very poor I don't know how to be going away with this for years   Believe anything they just tell you the  tell pack of lies most of the time just to delay and stop you from getting your money  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.