paypal here problem

danny147
Contributor
Contributor

could someone please possibly help me as its doing my head in now as tried everything

i have recently purchased a paypal payment machine and downloaded the paypal here software from the app store on ym phone

now when i come to open the app it asks me for my email address and password then i confirm im not a robot and then it just shuts down back to the home screen , i have tried this on 4 different devices and all the same , BUT when i log in with someone elses credentials it then works fine , i have been onto paypal site and changed my password and yet it still continues to do this error and myself and 2 other people have all tried putting in my details incase it was me doing / spelling it wrong but ive used my paypal account for years and never had an issue

has anyone else heard off this problem as i really need to start using this device for my job 

thankyou

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Dan86
New Community Member

Im having the same problem. I've been waiting for chat support on Facebook since yesterday morning

is yours still not working? 

Login to Me Too

danny147
Contributor
Contributor
Nope still not heard a thing It's crap tbh as why does other people's work except mine
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Dan86, danny147, 

So sorry to hear you are both having issues with your PayPal Here devices. It may be best for you to both call and speak to our PayPal Here team. They should be able to help resolve any issues you have. You can reach them on <removed> <removed> between 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM Monday through Friday and from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekends or just email us on <removed>.

I hope this helps and please keep us posted as it may help other members, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.