paypal here app no longer working. Can't get past the captcha screen

MXterry
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having issues trying to open paypal here on my android phone running android 4.3, paypal here ver 3.0.0. 

I have been able to log in and use the reader with no real issues for a long time now and all of the suddon I was getting just a blue screen when trying to log in. After an hour with tech support having me clear cache and data a bunch of times then un=install and reinstall the app several more times and still nothing. She had me fill out a request ticket and so far (4 days) I had an email asking what os version I was using and that has been it.

I use this set up for art shows and have one since Thursday and have been unable to accept credit cards.

The issue I am having now after re loading the app multiple times is I can go to the login (befoer I was not ablt to get that far) then type in PW and UN and it goes to the secureity captcha. I pick the images and it says (paypal here not working) and locks up. I have to force shutdown to get out of it. Does this every time.

Thank you for any tips in trying to get past this as PP tech does not seem to care. I have another show in 2 weeks so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Terry

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.