Saved Sales

abh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All

Was just wondering if any can tell me what saved sales  are in the sales history? I recently made a sale and the payment didn't go into my account. I have now found it under saved sales and what just wondering what it is and how it was created?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi abh,

The saved sales section is for invoices that haven't been paid yet. Unfortunately this doesn't work for Chip & Pin transactions or Keyed-in payments.

We are looking to develop this feature going forward but for now it sounds like you have not been paid for this transaction in question and would need to reach out to your buyer directly.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

abh
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I know the buyer as she was a personal friend so there was no problem with receiving the payment. I just wondered why it went into the saved section of transaction history. What would happen if I pressed on the transaction. Would they be charged again?

Thanks

abh

Login to Me Too

AtoZPCS
New Community Member
Just noticed a ton of saved sales going all the way back to January, how am I supposed to decipher which was paid or not and why do they go into saved if the transaction says complete at the end?
Login to Me Too

Gingerchc
Contributor
Contributor
I've just found the same thing. There's a 'take payment' option. But I'd really know what's happening with these transactions and how come they aren't being paid at the time of the transaction ? Any admins able to advise?
Login to Me Too

Gingerchc
Contributor
Contributor
I've just found the same thing. There's a 'take payment' option. But I'd really know what's happening with these transactions and how come they aren't being paid at the time of the transaction ? Any admins able to advise?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.