Paypal here app is not at all compatable with android lollipop 5.1

Ben-Adams
Contributor
Contributor

Im in Australia and have exausted all avenues with this paypal here app, this seems to be a world wide issue.

Paypal here is letting down so many businesses across the glode, paypal customer service dont have a clue.

My issue is that i cant login with the correct info even generated a pin to use with phone number,The app worked ok for about a week then all of a sudden INVALID LOGIN, AFTER DOING SO MUCH RESEACH IT HURTS, the only way the app will let me login is if i RESET PHONE TO FACTORY SETTINGS, presto logs in, but as factory settings now require updates, yes as soon as the phone updates BAM INVALID LOGIN AGAIN.

It would be nice if paypal could actually help solve this crap as it IS their app, so paypal ANDROID LOLLIPOP 5.1 WHATS THE GO. Im on my third phone in 6 weeks.

Iv'e already called the non customer service only to be told that yes they can see my login attemps and their security system is blocking the login, with the correct login details.

So the login is reaching paypal only to be blocked by paypal, and guess what, they cant tell my why, all they can tell me is something i already know and thats that its my problem, which doesnt surprise me at all.

The app seems to be causeing headaches across the globe on all sorts of phones.

I want answers other than call customer service.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.