Payment taken without my prior notice

Kath131
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, Newbie so bear with me please. I recently saw a DD payment on my bank statement from a Bingo site, I had no prior notice of me owing them any money. On checking with Paypal they said it was a request for a payment through my bank via Paypal.  How can I stop any further payments being taken?

I have cancelled my debit card and will not be using this site again, but don't know how to cancel Paypal off this site.  If I cancel the DD it will cancel all my Paypal payments which I don't want to happen.

Thanks in advance.

Kath

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kath131

Try this first   >>>

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > and under "manage upcoming payments" top left of page second option down is pre-approved payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kath131
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks tried that they are not set up as a pre-approved payment. This is why I am concerned in case they can just request any other payments. I doubt it but to be certain I would like to delete them off my account.

Any other ideas please?

regards

Kath Bass

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.