PayPal here ....needs more info

Anya1969
New Community Member
I ordered the card reader, set up a new PayPal account and downloaded the app, whenever I try to logon it says that they need more info to get started and that I will receive an email within 24hrs. This has being going in for 4 days still no email and there seems to be no way of moving on going round and round in a loop.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Anya1969,

Welcome to the community forum, apologies for the delayed response.

We have passed your details onto the relevant team who will reach out to you directly with an update on what is needed to proceed.

Hope this helps, 

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Jazzyb
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I am having exactly the same problem. It's been 4 days and still no email. Have tried to contact PayPal Here office, left a message but still no reply. Getting very disspondent now
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Jazzyb, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out. 

We understand this can be frustrating and have asked our PayPal Here team to take a look into this. They should be in touch with you shortly. 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Jazzyb
Contributor
Contributor
7 days on and still no further forward. We have had an email from PayPal customer services team stating "All Checks" have been completed and the account has been restored. Still cannot move pass the Additional Information box once we have logged on. Getting very disspondent with this product now. Seriously considering finding another card reader provider. I wouldn't at this stage recommend anyone else signing up to this. Customer service is very poor with no follow up regardless how many times I have called
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi Jazzyb,

I'm very sorry to hear you're still waiting on an update about this.

I've notified the PayPal Here team on your behalf, as I wanted to see what can be done to move things along.

Thanks again for your patience and I'm sure you'll have an update from my colleagues soon! 

Conor

Login to Me Too

kidneypants

I have exactly the same issue and reading the above, PayPal here app wants more information. I dont want to wait more than a week to resolve it all. I received my email and it told me to follow the alert icon (the bell icon) and follow the instructions there. There are no instructions or requests for information - just a title. 

Please look into this for me if you can as I will simply return my card reader if I can not use it next month. Many thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi kidneypants,

Welcome to the community.

We have a dedicated PayPal Here team who will be happy to look into this on your behalf, you can call us on <removed> <removed> or email us at <removed>

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.