PAYPAL HERE - how do I export a list of cash transactions?

SpaceInvapers
Contributor
Contributor

I'm currently using Paypal Here for my small shop.

It's great for keeping records of transactions carried out through the Paypal Here card reader, however I cannot for the life of me see where to export a list of pure cash only transactions.

I run every transaction through the app, cash or card, but I can't get a list of all the cash transactions.

Cheers!

Matt

SpaceInvapers

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

You can view all of your payments received through the app like this https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/how-to-use-paypal-here . It is also possible to download a report so you can isolate your cash payments. This is how:

1. Log into the PayPal Here app.
  2. Click the Settings icon.
  3. Tap Sales Activity.
  4. Tap Sales Reports.
  5. Tap Daily to change the view to Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, or to select Specify Date.
  6. From the main Sales Summary page, click the Export icon in the upper right hand corner. You will have the option to email or print the report or generate a CSV file with a list of transactions.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Abrahmm1
New Community Member

Hi Rachael,

I have tried to export but it only gives me the option to email a summary not to export a CSV file. I need a list of all the items sold by cash and check but am not able to do so. Is there another way to get this info?

Please help.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.