Customising the App to your Business

PayPal_Siobhán

PayPal Here gives you complete control over how you display business information to the public, itemise sales information, calculate sales tax, offer discounts, accept tips and add users to your account. 

Basic information about your business appears on your customer receipts and is also displayed in the Local section of your customers’ PayPal apps. That means potentially thousands of PayPal customers can find your business in their mobile device and then check in to pay – no cards required.

Go to http://www.paypal.co.uk/here/howto for more information

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

cabydabydoo
Contributor
Contributor
When you say basic business information is on the receipt would that include my home address for security reasons I would not like that . I am about to purchase a card reader for my business and am assessing which would be best for me cheers
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi cabydabydoo,

Welcome to the community.

When using PayPal Here your buyer can see the name of the merchant, address and location of the transaction. If this is for your business however, you can register your business address rather than you home address. 

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Emberly

Hi, 

We are a not-for-profit company and sell various items, but we also want the option to accept donations. I know we can add a donation as an additional catalogue item, or just manually enter an amount, but ideally we could also have suggested donations added to purchases, which would work like the tip function, where it asks the customer if they'd like to make an additional payment of x amount as they're going through the payment option. 

Is there any way of renaming "tip" to "donation" so we could make it clearer what we're asking?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Emberly, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

This would not be an option at this stage of the transaction I am afraid however we will be sure to escalate this suggestion to the PayPal Here team directly.

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

JohnPuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

When I use the PayPal app and look at Order Ahead each of the locations seem to have their own branding for their goods. e.g. different colours, logos, categories, items, etc.  Where is this configured and where can I read more about this. I would love to have this for a coffee shop (coffee, tea, pastries, cakes, fruit, sandwiches, etc)

Thanks

John

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi again,

Good question, to add a new product from the cart screen, you can tap the edit icon then tap the + sign. You can enter the item's price and description, add here's where you will also have an optional to add a picture.

In relation to your business information this appears on your customer receipts and in the "Local" tab of customers' PayPal app. 

To edit the displayed information or add a business logo, sign in to your account online from a computer and select My Business Details. From there you can edit your business address, URL, email address and phone number. 

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.