App Log In Problems

kittyf1987
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know if there are problems with Paypal Here at the moment?

I have been trying to log into the app and it just says invalid login information - it says this on two different phones (both android & vodafone) yet I can login to Paypal on the laptop with no problems at all.

Have tried calling customer service but the answer time is just so long and I have customers to serve in the shop.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Flibbidyjib
New Community Member
Having same problems! So frustrating. Been on hold for over 20mins
Login to Me Too

Thestrawkitchen
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

We've got issues too, had some problems this weekend with the app not working and now it's failing to log-in completely.

No point calling the help line as I waited over 30mins on hold last weejend and nothing came of it. 

Also, did anyone notice Paypal slipping in a 20p per transaction charge on every transaction including cash transactions...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Thestrawkitchen, 

Again, this is something we were aware of and do let us know if you still need any help. All issues have been resolved. 

In relation to the fee of 20p, this should only apply if your account is set up for merchant fees. Are you on a lower fee rate? Or, the 2nd reason would be if this is a keyed in transaction. 

If this is not the case, please reach out to the PayPal Here team directly and we'll be happy to take a closer look. You can call us on <removed> or <removed> or email us at <removed>

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Suezy
New Community Member

I am having the same problems only keep getting message 'server cannot be reached at this time' Been on helpline 35 mins, this music is bugging me now!

Why can't they simply put a message on website so we know what's going on!

Login to Me Too

Suezy
New Community Member

Just got through to help line. It's a prob this morning they are working on. Have suggested turning off broadband on device and trying to log into app on 4G or 3G. I've been assured prob is high priority and just watch this space! 😕😕

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Suezy, 

Thank you for keeping others informed and apologies for any delay in speaking with us by phone. All issues have since been resolved. 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Flibbidyjib,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, our technical team worked on this as a priority. Please let us know if you need any further help.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi kittyf1987

We were experiencing temporary issues which our technical team worked on as a priority so all should be resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.