Adding to Item catalogue via computer?

Joe9099
Contributor
Contributor

I think the 'cataloue of items' is a great idea in the app. I can add items to the catalogue via the app, but what i want to know, is there a way to do it from my computer? It would be quicker and easier for me.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

RussC
New Community Member

Thanks, I was having the same issue and this solved it. I did have to go to my iPhone 5 and double press the button to bring up any active apps running and swipe them close. Once I did that then when I opened Paypal Here it did update the catalog with images, etc. Yeah!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Thanks for sharing RussC!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Sarkie
Contributor
Contributor

Having just started using this.

How can a user with only a privledge of "Request Money" have the ability to change the price of items in the catalogue? What is the point of permissions if they can just change the price of something to 0.01?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Sarkie, 

Welcome to the community. 

Very good point, let me pass this to the PayPal Here team directly. Appreciate the feedback, 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

lazerath25
New Community Member

I am trying to find a way to add a few hundred items into PayPal Here via a bulk upload or import tool. Has this been implemented yet and, if so, where is it located? This is very important, and my items must be added quickly! The sheer amount of time it will take to add each item individually is somewhat overwhelming, but I can get them into a spreadsheet or comma deliminated format fairly easily.

Thanks for your time!

Login to Me Too

PPCM
New Community Member

Thanks for your post - never read your initial post but the fact you had to back pettle to not OFFEND folks is BS and why Im personally voting for TRUMP as I'm tired of the pussyfooting - a spade is a spade and if you a spade - deal with it  as its what you are so be proud and own it! I also work in IT and 95% of users are clueless. Thank you for being the 5% and thanks for the solution as I was about to end my account and go to SQUARE. PP should pay you for this post as well as the 95%

Smiley Wink

Spoiler
 REVISED I press reply to a comment on page two so now my comment is way out of context as its not REPLY IN LINE - more genious programming aparently and they leave the REPLY button ACTIVE on every post so unless you replying to the LAST post in this thread - DON'T DO IT or you have a retarded post like this one out of context Smiley Surprised
Login to Me Too

Rescue55
Contributor
Contributor
@PPCM... Aaaawwwwww, thank you for the wonderful complements! GO TRUMP!!!! Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!!! In case you wanna read my original post, it's embedded in the edited post towards the bottom. I simply edited my original post for complete transparency. I try not to pay too much attention to the ungrateful trolls and I'm just happy that the information helped you and the others it helped. You being in IT, I'm sure you know how hard it is sometimes to find the sweet spot of information to do the trick. So when I find "the" solution, I always share it in hopes of saving just one more person the grueling hours of digging. Uuggghhhh PEOPLE!!!! Hugs! 💜
Login to Me Too

amazon196969
Contributor
Contributor

I have just purchased a card reader and about to get this thing to work for me...I tried to pair it with my phone today while out at work but failed to pair up, although my phone suggested it was paired but reader wouldn't acknowledge...once I got home and tried again the reader decided it needed an update...all done and paired well now...I am now adding items to item catalogue, however, each time I press done and yes to save cahanges it reverts me back to the log in page...sooooo very painfully slow and frustrating process!!! Is there another way around this!!?? Still playing around with this and seems most things I do when going back to previous page takes me back to log in..for example settings, card reader < at top left of app screen than I land back at log in...I am new to smartphones so just wonder if there is a tip or trick in settings for PPH or if this is noraml or an app glitch!!?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.