Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

CPXSolution
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - 

I've reviewed many of the tickets that have to do with the same problem I'm experiencing, yet none of them seem to be quite the same. I thought I'd post here to see if someone might have the solution. My website and the form are: http://cpsolutionstx.com/registration-and-payment/. The form has worked great for years, but suddenly stopped working. I'm not sure exactly when. Maybe a few months ago? 

When I submit the form, I get the following URL: 

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart/error?flowlogging_id=8480e16056502&code=BAD_INPUT_ERROR

I have deleted the product and re-added it and still getting the same error message. I am using Gravity Forms via WordPress to generate the form. Everything with Gravity forms is up-to-date. Any help would be very much appreciated! 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
That is one long form. Are you using PayPal Standard with Gravity Forms, or did you purchase one of their extensions for Express / Pro / etc?

Can you provide a copy of the actual PayPal HTML or API request fields? Usually when that error happens it's because something about the request data is not properly formatted.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

CPXSolution
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for the reply. I ended up recreating the form and that did the trick. Your comment about the data request not being right is what clued me in to somehow the field mapping got out of whack. Seems that is indeed what it was. Thanks again for the assistance! 

Login to Me Too

angiebee150
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem and getting the same error message.  I read so many different reasons why this could be happening and tried a few.  Do know which way to go here.  When I click on the "Continue to Payment" button I get an error message "Sorry an error occurred".  When I click on the Paypal check out button I get the error message Paypal Error 10412 and sometimes the message things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again.later.

Login to Me Too

ollinwomen
New Community Member

I'm getting this same message, using Everest Forms pro plug in on Wordpress. I deleted the form and created a new one, same results. I don't know what to do differently. Very frustrating! Now I have to delete it and use a button, but can't capture the information and have an automatic email sent, etc.  Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.