Sandbox internal server error

SRoody
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am developing an application that integrates the PayPal dynamic buttons. It was working fine till 05/04/2017.

Now posting to https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr , only returns error page

Internal Server Error page

Thanks

Sunisha

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

mcintyro
New Community Member
I am also getting this error - has it been resolved? What is happening! Thanks
Login to Me Too

Magic7
Contributor
Contributor

UUUUUUPPP ^^

Login to Me Too

josh-dev
Contributor
Contributor

i am still getting this error.

it has been over a month now --   is Pay Pal trying to kill off HTML button/forms by not fixing the sandbox ?    it will take me ages to recode using the REST APIs.   This is holding up going live with my e-commerce website   as i was in the middle of final testing

Please can this be fixed as a month is a long time to wait.

Josh

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

No, this is a very intermittent error that we're trying to resolve on the sandbox. I'm trying to get an update today for you guys. Apologies for the delay. 

Login to Me Too

stormy2211
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

have the same errors, just starting at the moment to test integration for a web shop, so playing around with IPN.

But at all the button click gives me always the err code 500 with the sandbox URL (LIVE is working, but I don´t want to spend real money, even there is a sandbox environment^^).

What´s going on at the moment? When will it work again? It´s frustrating. 😞

Thanks & Greetings,

Patrick

Login to Me Too

Bheem
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same issue in sandbox.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Even on paypal.com

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

Any guesses.
Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

For the sandbox error, folks are still working on correcting this Im afraid. 

For the live issue, can you post the button code you are using, the sandbox issue should not be impacting the live environment. 

Login to Me Too

notaras
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there

Any update on this issue? Can you give us any details on what is happening and whether we need to do anything to our HTML forms to fix this?

Regards

Login to Me Too

natefunk406

I'm having the same issue. Been happening for at least a month now. Good thing that the accounting department of the company I work for had delayed the releas of the website I am building. But it will be any day now that they will want to release, and I need to be able to test. Please fix! Only happening with encrypted payments. One week it was working then I came back to it to test the next week, and right off the bat, the code that was working before is now getting this error. No changes were made.

Login to Me Too

notaras
Contributor
Contributor

This error is still occuring. Every 3 or 4 html form posts it will work, but then resumes to fail after that. Any updates as to how long it will take to fix this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.