Receiving Payment

Dharexy
Contributor
Contributor

I just won $10 from an app and they are asking for Paypal information as the only available payment option. What details do I send and how do I get the money in cash?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

They would need your email address, the same one you use to login to your account.   The money you receive will be deposited into your PayPal Account Balance, once you have the funds there, it's up to you as what you want to do next - leave the money there, go shopping or withdraw to your bank account or request a paper check.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

They would need your email address, the same one you use to login to your account.   The money you receive will be deposited into your PayPal Account Balance, once you have the funds there, it's up to you as what you want to do next - leave the money there, go shopping or withdraw to your bank account or request a paper check.

Login to Me Too

Dharexy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for the feedback. I have been playing around on the website but I haven't found where to make payments into my bank account

@Anonymous_User wrote:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.