Paypal Buttons Site Page Not Working.

vtiie
New Community Member

Every time I try to view the button site page, I get this:

"},"insertCodeHere":"insert code here","step2":{"title":"Step 2:","description":"Copy and paste this button .js code to your body tag","example":"Example of code placement: {insertCodeHere} "},"buttonLabel":"Copy Code","buttonCopiedLabel":"Copied","bottomDescription":"To save a Buy Now button in your PayPal account, you’ll need to re-enter the button details on our {classicSiteUrl}."},"inputRequiredError":"Required","shipAndTaxInputInvalidError":"Enter a valid amount using numbers and decimals.","amountInputInvalidError":"Enter a valid price that only contains numbers.","clientIdInputInvalidError":"This Client ID is not valid. Please try again.","amountIsTooBigError":"Amount cannot be more than 10 characters."},"header":{"title":"Make a PayPal Button","switchToClassic":"Switch to our classic site","viewClassicSavedButtons":"View your saved buttons"}},,"isDataLoaded":true},"auth":{"isLoggedIn":true}}

A minor amount of the above has been redacted because it pertains directly to my account info, but nonetheless, I have been unable to make or edit my PayPal buttons and I don't know what to do.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, could have been a temporary issue, did you try to login and after clicking the direct link ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.