E-commerce Payment Error

techdsmart
Contributor
Contributor

I have an issue with my e-commerce site. Everytime a customer tries to make payment, we get an error:

encrypted_cross_dispatch=0XxmEYQZCCvvS9xFhmAlcOBNRPWGtQd5vrH0ObYXID8wQo7jLtJPeo3yqJRFbkScZWXT5zvvamAy6LND4uHFLR4ohRrSkE3E9_6T0G

This was working well till 3hrs ago.

Anybody has an idea if this a problem with PayPal systems or API issue???

PayPal Error.JPG

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

mer1103

@MTS_Ciaran wrote:

how do all, it looks like the URL your setting is incorrect for what youre trying to do. ipnpb.paypal.com is only for IPN postbacks, but looks like you're redirecting to that URL on the browser for a WPS button checkout I'm guessing. 

The correct URL for PayPal button redirect forms should be:

This worked for me ! thanks!!

Login to Me Too

techdsmart
Contributor
Contributor

This resolved my issue.

Thanks.

Regards

Login to Me Too

Raffaele3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ciaran,

I am exeperiencing the same problem on my Wordpress site using the plugin OIO Publisher: I have been through your answer, but I have not understood how to fix the issue.

Could you be so kind to post a step by step procedure to fix it?

It will be really appreciated.

I constantly receive the following error message when I test the payment by OIO Publisher to buy Advertise Banners:
Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

I have tried to setup the IPN as well, but for sure I have done wrong.

Please give a look to the attachments.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

paypalIPN.jpgpaypalErrorMessage.jpg

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

@Raffaele3D  - From the logs for the error message you posted the issue is with the currency code, your passing "currency_code=UK", the correct currency code for UK is GBP

Login to Me Too

Raffaele3D
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Ciaran wrote:

@Raffaele3D  - From the logs for the error message you posted the issue is with the currency code, your passing "currency_code=UK", the correct currency code for UK is GBP

Thanks a lot @MTS_Ciaran ! Everything is working properly now! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.