Donate Button Landing Page

jgroon
New Community Member

Hello All!

I have what seemingly should be a simple problem to solve, but alas I can't seem to figure it out...

I have created a simple donate button and elected "Donors enter their own contribution amount". However, instead of getting a simple input box to enter the amount on the landing page (see screenshot 1), I am getting some suggested donations followed by the "other amount" input (see screenshot 2).

Is there a way to either a.) alter the amounts of the suggested donations, or better yet, b.) remove the suggested donations altogether? With an expected average donation of $5-$10, I don't want to upset our members with suggested donations substantially higher than that...

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 1

Screen Shot 1.png

Screenshot 2

Screen Shot 2.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Andre

Hi, can you send your HTML button code? Please cover sensitive data like your business email for example.

Login to Me Too

dc4444

Hi - I'm getting the same issue.  Did you figure this out?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, if you can send me the HTML code of your button I can check for any specific variable that triggers this behavior. Cover any sensitive data on the HTML you are sending.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.