Can't find supposed $ in my Paypal buttons

ToniElizabeth
Contributor
Contributor

I did not receive the January notice. The first notice I received for the new system integration was on my Paypal account where it appeared when I logged in. I checked all of my Paypal buttons and they all pointed to the new interface. I called in and I was told all is well.

About one week later, I received the integration update email telling me I had a problem. I called the number provided. Erika of Paypal Customer Solutions told me I have 3 incorrect $ in my Paypal buttons. She sent me code to use as a comparison to find the incorrect $.

I went through all of the source code and can find no $ anywhere.

My websites are:

sacredspaceswa.com

heartstorm.net

diviningtruth.com

designingtruth.com

angelichuman.com

Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Ciaran

Hi there, 

I just went through the logs on our side and can see that the last occurance was on the 22nd January, the issue with the button was that the item_number variable on this page was empty:

http://www.angelichuman.com/virtual-retreat.html

i.e. 

<input type="hidden" name="item_number">

However, this was a bug on our side which was resolved a couple of weeks ago so this should no longer be an issue and the correct/new checkout pages should be displayed now. So essentially, you need not worry, the buttons look good and no changes are needed. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.