Button issue with website provider

Northampton
Contributor
Contributor

My website provider (webs.com) recently changed format and will no longer allow me to add html for the PayPal button with my free account.  I can add an email link to PayPal, but can't find where to get the email link for PayPal to host when building the button.  We have a business PayPal account.  Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Ciaran

When you generate the button code in the PayPal account button factory, there should be an "Email" tab which is the link, now some buttons don't have that for example buttons with text boxes or drop downs need to have HTML so no email links available:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/copy_paste_code...

Login to Me Too

Northampton
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to have a drop down menu, but webs.com will not allow html in a free account.  Does it make a difference that we have a business PayPal account with regard to making a button that allows a drop down menu that you can access via email?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

No, its technically not possible Im afraid. You would need to use HTML code to include the drop down. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.