Accepting donations from a PowerPoint Presentation

MASTERPROGRAMER
New Community Member

Hello!

I am NOT usting a WebSite. Instead, I want to circulate a PowerPoint Presentation and be paid for the use of this presentation. The payment would NOT be mandatory. Instead, it would be like a donation.

QUESTION: 1) What information must I disclose about my PayPal account for a donation to be credited in my account.

2) Please explain in detail, the step by step procedure the donor must follow.

Thanks,

JRO

Master Programmer

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Follow the steps here to create a Donate button:  https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/donate_step_1/

When you're done creating the button you'll have an option to grab HTML form button code, or you can choose Email and it will give you a URL string for the donate button.  Choose the Email option, and then use the URL provided to setup an object/button in the PowerPoint presentation.  Make this object/button a link and use the URL provided by the button creator.

You can use this method through-out the PowerPoint presentation to make donate buttons available, and when somebody clicks on it the PayPal payment page would load in a browser outside of PowerPoint.

Hope that helps!

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.