denying the transaction

phaneendra
Contributor
Contributor

I am a freelancer from India, working for a website. I requested for money transaction. They sent it also. But next day I got the message from them that my transaction was denied. The message is as follow.

" We attempted to process your recent payout request, however, the transaction was denied by PayPal. The total amount for the payment that was denied has been returned to your available earnings. Record of this denied payment can be referenced in your detailed earnings history. Please contact PayPal to ensure your account is in good standing. Paypal will often restrict payment activity due to a minor detail that needs to be finalized within your account or when an account has become limited due to a sudden increase in transactions or activity. We ask that you refrain from requesting any future payouts until the issue with your PayPal account has been resolved. Failure to follow these instructions will result in future payout requests being denied as well."

This is the message I received from them. Can anyone please guide me what should I do to solve the issue. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.